This course is designed for women who are new to WWP as well as those experienced in Bible study. It will enable all women to take a deep dive into the fundamental questions of our Catholic faith and our relationship with Jesus Christ.
- How can I conquer my fears?
- What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life?
- What are the limits of Christ’s forgiveness?
- Why and how should I pray?
- What is the role of suffering in my life?
DVDs will be shown during the Connect Coffee Talk evenings which will be held once every 4 lessons. We will take several breaks during the weeks of holidays.
Everyone is welcome – please bring friends! You do not have to be a parishioner to attend.
Bible Study Dates:
Sept 12, 19, 26
Oct 3, 10, 17, 24
Nov 7, 14, 28
Jan 9, 16, 23, 30
Feb 6, 27
Mar 6, 13, 20