The State of Georgia has created an opportunity for you, as a taxpayer, to redirect your tax dollars to fund Catholic School scholarships for students entering St. Thomas More Catholic School.
- You will receive a 100% state income tax credit for your gift—every dollar you give to GRACE reduces your tax bill by a dollar.
- You can specify that your gift should go directly to STM Catholic School
The process is very simple:
- Pre-register online at www.gracescholars.org by December 15, 2019 for the 2020 tax year.
- Approval letters are mailed by the Georgia Department of Revenue in January 2020.
- Donors have 60 days from the date of the approval letter to make their donation.
Take advantage of this generous tax benefit and at the same time help fund a scholarship for a family with financial need at STM School.