– full of information and suggestions for the rich catalog of prayers available to Catholics.
– Dynamic Catholic’s Decision Point program sessions on daily prayer and the prayer process. Powerful message on the role of silence in developing personal clarity. Also a video explaining The Prayer Process, a distillation of the Ignatius spiritual exercises.
– a fun post describing the “prayer cube’ as a method of engaging young children in learning some basic prayers. A great blog which describes itself as “are a group of women who share a passion for the Faith by blogging. From humor to critical thinking pieces, we’ll keep you on your toes!”
– Links, Links, Links! Links to many prayers and resources about prayer. Beware, you can spend hours exploring!
- http://www.catholic.net/index.php?option=dedestaca&id=9969&grupo=Family&canal=Life %26 Family
– Author of The Basic Book of Catholic Prayer, Fr. Lawrence Lovasik explains the power of prayer.