STM parishioners build a parish community of “friends in the Lord” by caring for one another and by building up the bonds of friendship between them. Specific parish life ministries include:
- Altar Server Ministry – Watch this video on how to be an Altar Server at St Thomas More.
- Martha’s Ministry – a ministry of hospitality to families who participate in a funeral service at STM. Contact the parish office 404-378-4588.
- Nursery – STM provides skilled care for children aged 3 months to preschool during the 9:30am and noon Masses every Sunday. Parents can access the nursery through door adjacent to the Family Room. We encourage parishioners to volunteer to assist with the care of these children. Interested persons should contact Mary Ann Brock by phone (404-520-9915) or email (email@example.com). Note: Due to COVID-19, the Sunday Nursery is currently closed.
- S Factor – a ministry of service, prayer, and socializing for senior parishioners. Contact Cass Catroppa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serviam – a ministry to parishioners who are experiencing a temporary need for food, transportation, encouragement, or other care. Contact Erin Brewster at 312-848-2558 for assistance or to volunteer.
- STM Athletics – STM parishioners of all ages and abilities participate in a variety of athletic and fitness activities to stay healthy and to build friendships.
- Theater Ministry – a ministry of the performing arts. Contact Joe Messina at 404-378-4588 or email@example.com.
- Young Adult Ministry (YAM) – a ministry to young adult parishioners. Contact Andy Otto at 404-378-4588, ext.124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.