We gather to break bread and to remember the dying of Jesus in hopes that we will be transformed into the One who gives himself in food and drink.
Monday through Friday
5:30 pm (vigil for Sunday)
10:15 am (outdoor, weather permitting*)
*In the event of rain/cold weather (below 40°), the outdoor Mass will be moved into the Church.
Consistent with the most recent CDC guidelines and Archdiocesan directives, effective June 1:
* reservations will no longer be required for Masses at STM
* Masks are strongly recommended at Mass for everyone, vaccinated and unvaccinated. In practice, we are all wearing masks as Mass as a way to care for and protect everyone in our community.
* all participants at Mass should continue to follow the directions of the parish guides
* we will begin taking up an Offertory collection using baskets with long handles
* for more information on current CDC guidelines, go to: www.cdc.gov
Archbishop Gregory Hartmayer has lifted the dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation. Of course, persons who are sick or in poor health, who are caring for others who are at risk of infection, or who have some other good reason to stay away are always excused from Sunday Mass. Read the Archbishop’s letter.
We encourage parishioners to participate actively in our celebration of Eucharist as lectors, Eucharistic ministers, altar servers, ushers, and music ministers. For more information on these ministries and to volunteer, call Joe Messina at 404-378-4588, or email him at email@example.com.
Listen to recordings of recent homilies.
Watch livestreamed Masses and recordings of recent Masses.